- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Reykjavik weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Iceland with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 22°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- -2-2°C min night temperature
- 66 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 0No UV (Maximum) Index UV index
- 66°C sea temperature
Recommended for Iceland
The November weather guide for Reykjavik, Iceland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How cold is it in Reykjavik in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 2°C in Reykjavik in November, falling to -2°C at night.
How sunny is it in Reykjavik in November?
There are normally 1 hour of bright sunshine each day in Reykjavik in November - that's 17% of daylight hours.
Is the sea cold around Reykjavik in November?
The average sea temperature around Reykjavik in November is 6°C.
Does it rain in Reykjavik in November?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Reykjavik in November and the average monthly rainfall is 97mm. Rain may fall as snow in this month.
Reykjavik sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Reykjavik in November 2021. Select a month to view Reykjavik sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||09:11||17:10|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||09:57||16:27|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||10:43||15:49|
- Browse top offers on solo holidays & singles escorted tours
- Filter offers by travel style, destination, dates & price
- Styles include walking holidays, cruises, city breaks & tours
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Reykjavik
Where is warm in Iceland in November for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Iceland in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.