- Discover deals on wellness & beauty treatments
- Includes focus on wellbeing, beaty treatments & relaxation
- Plus health spa treatments for papering yourself
Budapest weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Hungary with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2222°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 1111°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5656 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
Recommended for Hungary
The May weather guide for Budapest, Hungary shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Budapest in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 22°C in Budapest in May, falling to 11°C at night.
How sunny is it in Budapest in May?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Budapest in May - that's 50% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Budapest in May?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Budapest in May and the average monthly rainfall is 56mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Budapest sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Budapest in May 2021. Select a month to view Budapest sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||05:27||19:56|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||05:05||20:16|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||04:51||20:32|
- Book longer stays & save on hotel rooms with Corinthia
- Minimum number of nights varies by destination
- Visit London, Budapest, Lisbon, Prague & St Petersburg
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.