- Latest flight offers and special deals from Lufthansa
- Flights to Germany (including Frankfurt & Munich)
- Plus destinations across Europe and around the world
Budapest weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Hungary with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 1717°C max day temperature
- 1111 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 4040 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
Recommended for Hungary
The April weather guide for Budapest, Hungary shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Budapest in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 17°C in Budapest in April, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Budapest in April?
There are normally 6 hours of bright sunshine each day in Budapest in April - that's 44% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Budapest in April?
There are usually 11 days with some rain in Budapest in April and the average monthly rainfall is 40mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Budapest sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Budapest in April 2021. Select a month to view Budapest sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||06:22||19:14|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||05:55||19:33|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||05:29||19:54|
- Browse top offers & last minute deals on river cruises
- Book river cruises on the Danube, Rhine, Seine, Douro & more
- Filter deals by price, duration, destination & departure airport
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.