- Book Danube river cruises in 2021 with TUI
- Receive £120 credit per person to be used on excursions
- Visit Austria, Croatia, Germany, Hungary, Serbia & Slovakia
Budapest weather in June 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Hungary with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1616 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
Recommended for Hungary
The June weather guide for Budapest, Hungary shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Budapest in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Budapest in June with no heat and humidity, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Budapest in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Budapest in June - that's 52% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Budapest in June?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Budapest in June and the average monthly rainfall is 66mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Budapest sunrise & sunset times for June 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Budapest in June 2022. Select a month to view Budapest sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st June 2022||04:51||20:33|
|Wednesday, 15th June 2022||04:46||20:43|
|Thursday, 30th June 2022||04:50||20:45|
- Save on hotels, restaurants, spas & more with Travelzoo
- Book online with fully refundable vouchers
- Filter vouchers by theme, price, type & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.