- Book car hire online & pay now to save up to 10%
- Rental period 3-27 days at worldwide locations
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Jacmel weather in March 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Haiti with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3030°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9696 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for Haiti
The March weather guide for Jacmel, Haiti shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Jacmel in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 30°C in Jacmel in March with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Jacmel in March?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Jacmel in March - that's 67% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Jacmel in March?
The average sea temperature around Jacmel in March is 27°C.
Does it rain in Jacmel in March?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Jacmel in March and the average monthly rainfall is 96mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Jacmel sunrise & sunset times for March 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Jacmel in March 2022. Select a month to view Jacmel sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st March 2022||06:09||17:56|
|Wednesday, 16th March 2022||05:57||18:00|
|Thursday, 31st March 2022||05:45||18:04|
- Save on UK travel with KAYAK's deals of the day
- Find deals for destinations around the world
- Filter by travel deal type, budget & month
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.