- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Terre-de-Haut weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Guadeloupe with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1919 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 354354 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Terre-de-Haut, Guadeloupe shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Guadeloupe
How hot is it in Terre-de-Haut in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Terre-de-Haut in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Terre-de-Haut in July?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Terre-de-Haut in July - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Terre-de-Haut in July?
The average sea temperature around Terre-de-Haut in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Terre-de-Haut in July?
There are usually 19 days with some rain in Terre-de-Haut in July and the average monthly rainfall is 354mm.
Terre-de-Haut sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Terre-de-Haut in July 2020. Select a month to view Terre-de-Haut sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:39||18:42|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||05:43||18:42|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||05:48||18:37|
- Save EXTRA 20 Euros on flights, trains & buses worldwide
- Minimum spend 200 Euros on Kiwi.com promo code
- Compare airlines & operators to find the cheapest fares
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Guadeloupe in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guadeloupe in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Grand-Bourg, Marie Galante
- Grande Anse, La Desirade
- Sainte Anne
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.