- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Morne Rouge Bay weather in January 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Grenada with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2121°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 7878 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The January weather guide for Morne Rouge Bay, Grenada shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Grenada
How hot is it in Morne Rouge Bay in January?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Morne Rouge Bay in January with high heat and humidity, falling to 21°C at night.
How sunny is it in Morne Rouge Bay in January?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Morne Rouge Bay in January - that's 70% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Morne Rouge Bay in January?
The average sea temperature around Morne Rouge Bay in January is 27°C.
Does it rain in Morne Rouge Bay in January?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Morne Rouge Bay in January and the average monthly rainfall is 78mm.
Morne Rouge Bay sunrise & sunset times for January 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Morne Rouge Bay in January 2021. Select a month to view Morne Rouge Bay sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st January 2021||06:28||17:54|
|Saturday, 16th January 2021||06:32||18:02|
|Sunday, 31st January 2021||06:32||18:09|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Grenada
Where is hot in Grenada in January for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Grenada in January. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.