- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Kalymnos weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Greece with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2323°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Kalymnos, Greece shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Kalymnos in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Kalymnos in July with high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Kalymnos in July?
There are normally 14 hours of bright sunshine each day in Kalymnos in July - that's 97% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Kalymnos in July?
The average sea temperature around Kalymnos in July is 23°C.
Does it rain in Kalymnos in July?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Kalymnos in July and the average monthly rainfall is 1mm.
Kalymnos sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Kalymnos in July 2020. Select a month to view Kalymnos sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||05:56||20:36|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:05||20:31|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:17||20:20|
- Explore offers on holiday accommodation in Greece
- Filter deals by location, activities, faciiities & more
- Search for specific dates to narrow your search
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Greece
Where is hot in Greece in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Greece in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
More Greece regions
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.