- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Cape Point weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Gambia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Gambia
The May weather guide for Cape Point, Gambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cape Point in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Cape Point in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cape Point in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cape Point in May - that's 72% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cape Point in May?
The average sea temperature around Cape Point in May is 24°C.
Does it ever rain in Cape Point in May?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Cape Point in May and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cape Point sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cape Point in May 2021. Select a month to view Cape Point sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:45||19:22|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:40||19:26|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:39||19:30|
- Check out top deals on recommended 2021/2022 tours
- Filter deals by trip type, dates, region & more
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.