- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Banjul weather in November 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Gambia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Gambia
The November weather guide for Banjul, Gambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Banjul in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Banjul in November with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Banjul in November?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Banjul in November - that's 74% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Banjul in November?
The average sea temperature around Banjul in November is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Banjul in November?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Banjul in November and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Banjul sunrise & sunset times for November 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Banjul in November 2021. Select a month to view Banjul sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st November 2021||07:01||18:39|
|Monday, 15th November 2021||07:06||18:36|
|Tuesday, 30th November 2021||07:13||18:37|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Gambia
Where is hot in the Gambia in November for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Gambia in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.