- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Banjul weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for the Gambia with current travel advice, vaccine statistics and online resources.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Gambia
The May weather guide for Banjul, Gambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Banjul in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Banjul in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Banjul in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Banjul in May - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Banjul in May?
The average sea temperature around Banjul in May is 24°C.
Does it ever rain in Banjul in May?
There are usually no days with some rain in Banjul in May and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Banjul sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Banjul in May 2021. Select a month to view Banjul sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:45||19:22|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:40||19:26|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:38||19:30|
- Save up to 7% on holidays to the Gambia
- Book online with TUI to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.