- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Banjul weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Gambia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 55 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Banjul, Gambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Gambia
How hot is it in Banjul in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 34°C in Banjul in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Banjul in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Banjul in May - that's 73% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Banjul in May?
The average sea temperature around Banjul in May is 24°C.
Does it ever rain in Banjul in May?
There are usually no days with some rain in Banjul in May and the average monthly rainfall is 5mm.
Banjul sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Banjul in May 2021. Select a month to view Banjul sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:45||19:22|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:40||19:26|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:38||19:30|
- Browse best fares on flights departing in next 3 months
- Filter deals by departure airport, destination & more
- Find the ideal departure time, price & length of stay
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Gambia
Where is hot in the Gambia in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Gambia in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.