- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Banjul weather in June 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Gambia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 7171 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
Recommended for the Gambia
The June weather guide for Banjul, Gambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Banjul in June?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Banjul in June with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Banjul in June?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Banjul in June - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Banjul in June?
The average sea temperature around Banjul in June is 26°C.
Does it rain in Banjul in June?
There are usually 5 days with some rain in Banjul in June and the average monthly rainfall is 71mm.
Banjul sunrise & sunset times for June 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Banjul in June 2021. Select a month to view Banjul sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st June 2021||06:38||19:30|
|Tuesday, 15th June 2021||06:39||19:34|
|Wednesday, 30th June 2021||06:43||19:37|
- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Gambia
Where is hot in the Gambia in June for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Gambia in June. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.