- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Banjul weather in July 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the Gambia with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 232232 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Banjul, Gambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for the Gambia
How hot is it in Banjul in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Banjul in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Banjul in July?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Banjul in July - that's 54% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Banjul in July?
The average sea temperature around Banjul in July is 28°C.
Does it rain in Banjul in July?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Banjul in July and the average monthly rainfall is 232mm.
Banjul sunrise & sunset times for July 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Banjul in July 2021. Select a month to view Banjul sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st July 2021||06:43||19:37|
|Friday, 16th July 2021||06:47||19:37|
|Saturday, 31st July 2021||06:51||19:34|
- Book cheap flights in 2020/2021 with TUI
- Return flight prices start from just £169 per person
- Filter deals by destination, departure point & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about the Gambia
Where is hot in the Gambia in July for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Gambia in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.