- Save an extra 10% on worldwide car hire
- Book with the exclusive Argus Car Hire discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2019 (inclusive)
Costa Calma weather in August 2020
- 8181°F max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 6868°F min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 0.00.0 inches of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 7272°F sea temperature
The August weather guide for Costa Calma, Fuerteventura shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C) | Imperial (°F)
Costa Calma sunrise & sunset times for August 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Costa Calma in August 2020. Select a month to view Costa Calma sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st August 2020||07:19||20:47|
|Sunday, 16th August 2020||07:28||20:34|
|Monday, 31st August 2020||07:35||20:19|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Discover more about Fuerteventura
Where's hot in Fuerteventura in August?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Fuerteventura in August. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.