- Pay just £49 low holiday deposits per person
- Sign up to the newsletter & get exclusive deals & promotions
- Book holidays & tours to Europe, the America, Asia & more
Costa Calma weather in May 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Costa Calma, Fuerteventura shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Costa Calma sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Costa Calma in May 2020. Select a month to view Costa Calma sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:16||20:32|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:06||20:41|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||07:01||20:49|
- Browse the latest holiday deals to Fuerteventura
- Holidays start from just £375 per person
- Low deposits available from £50 per person
Discover more about Fuerteventura
Where's hot in Fuerteventura in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Fuerteventura in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.