- Explore all inclusive holiday deals for to Fuerteventura
- Filter deals by board basis, star rating & more
- Holidays start from just £272 per person
Costa Calma weather in February 2020
- 2020°C max day temperature
- 33 days with some rainfall
- 1313°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 1919 mm of monthly rainfall
- 66 (High) UV index
- 1818°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Costa Calma, Fuerteventura shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Costa Calma sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Costa Calma in February 2020. Select a month to view Costa Calma sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:45||18:37|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:35||18:47|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:22||18:57|
- Save EXTRA 10% on winter sun holidays in 2019
- Book holidays flying with Thomas Cook Airlines or easyJet
- Travel between 1st Nov 2019 & 30th Apr 2020 (inclusive)
Discover more about Fuerteventura
Where's hot in Fuerteventura in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Fuerteventura in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.