- Save on holidays to Atlantis Hotels & Resorts, Fuerteventura
- Book Gran Hotel Atlantis Bahia Real & Suite Hotel Atlantis
- With private transfers, 25kg baggage allowance & more
Corralejo weather in October 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 22 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 66 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
Recommended for Fuerteventura
The October weather guide for Corralejo, Fuerteventura shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Corralejo in October?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 25°C in Corralejo in October with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Corralejo in October?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Corralejo in October - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Corralejo in October?
The average sea temperature around Corralejo in October is 22°C.
Does it ever rain in Corralejo in October?
There are usually 2 days with some rain in Corralejo in October and the average monthly rainfall is 6mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Corralejo sunrise & sunset times for October 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Corralejo in October 2021. Select a month to view Corralejo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st October 2021||07:49||19:41|
|Saturday, 16th October 2021||07:57||19:24|
|Sunday, 31st October 2021||07:07*||18:11*|
*Daylight saving ends - Western European Time (WET) starts
- Save on quarantine-free holidays to green & amber countries
- Book holidays to Malta, Cyprus, Spain & more
- Plus popular Caribbean destinations - Barbados & Antigua
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.