- Save on quarantine-free holidays to green & amber countries
- Book holidays to Malta, Cyprus, Spain & more
- Plus popular Caribbean destinations - Barbados & Antigua
Corralejo weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Spain with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
Recommended for Fuerteventura
The May weather guide for Corralejo, Fuerteventura shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Corralejo in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Corralejo in May, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Corralejo in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Corralejo in May - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Corralejo in May?
The average sea temperature around Corralejo in May is 19°C.
Does it ever rain in Corralejo in May?
There is usually 1 day with some rain in Corralejo in May and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Corralejo sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Corralejo in May 2022. Select a month to view Corralejo sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||07:15||20:31|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||07:04||20:40|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||06:58||20:49|
- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.