- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
Corralejo weather in May 2020
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 1919°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Corralejo, Fuerteventura shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Corralejo sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Corralejo in May 2020. Select a month to view Corralejo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||07:14||20:31|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||07:04||20:40|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:58||20:49|
- Save up to 20% on last minute all inclusive holidays
- Book holidays to the Canaries, Balearics, Greece & more
- All inclusive holidays from £279 per person
Discover more about Fuerteventura
Where's hot in Fuerteventura in May?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Fuerteventura in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.