- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Marseille weather in September 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2424°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1515°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 6666 mm of monthly rainfall
- 55 (Moderate) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The September weather guide for Marseille, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for France
How hot is it in Marseille in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 24°C in Marseille in September, falling to 15°C at night.
How sunny is it in Marseille in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Marseille in September - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Marseille in September?
The average sea temperature around Marseille in September is 21°C.
Does it rain in Marseille in September?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Marseille in September and the average monthly rainfall is 66mm.
Marseille sunrise & sunset times for September 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Marseille in September 2020. Select a month to view Marseille sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st September 2020||07:03||20:13|
|Tuesday, 15th September 2020||07:18||19:48|
|Wednesday, 30th September 2020||07:35||19:21|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where is hot in France in September for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in September. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
More France regions
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.