- Browse top deals & discounts on holidays in 2021/2022
- Check out latest deals this month & handpicked offers
- Find holidays by destination, holiday type or season
Cannes weather in May 2022
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for France with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 1919°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 1212°C min night temperature
- 1515 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
- 1717°C sea temperature
Recommended for France
The May weather guide for Cannes, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Cannes in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 19°C in Cannes in May, falling to 12°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cannes in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cannes in May - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cannes in May?
The average sea temperature around Cannes in May is 17°C.
Does it rain in Cannes in May?
There are usually 8 days with some rain in Cannes in May and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Cannes sunrise & sunset times for May 2022
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Cannes in May 2022. Select a month to view Cannes sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st May 2022||06:25||20:34|
|Monday, 16th May 2022||06:06||20:51|
|Tuesday, 31st May 2022||05:54||21:05|
- Explore the latest offers on IHG hotels in France
- Book direcly with IHG online & get the lowest rate
- Join the IHG Rewards Club for discounts, benefits & more
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.