- Browse late deals on holiday accommodation in France
- Check out deals on seaside, countryside & mountain locations
- Plus offers on prestige holiday properties
Cannes weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for France with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 1212°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 55°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 8282 mm of monthly rainfall
- 22 (Low) UV index
- 1313°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Cannes, France shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Cannes in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 12°C in Cannes in February, falling to 5°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cannes in February?
There are normally 5 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cannes in February - that's 51% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cannes in February?
The average sea temperature around Cannes in February is 13°C.
Does it rain in Cannes in February?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Cannes in February and the average monthly rainfall is 82mm.
Cannes sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cannes in February 2021. Select a month to view Cannes sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:48||17:43|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:32||18:01|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||07:10||18:19|
- Explore the latest deals on skiing & snowboarding holidays
- Save with early booking discounts, free lift passes & more
- Destinations for 2021 include France, Austria, Italy & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about France
Where is warm in France in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in France in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
More France regions
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.