- Save up to 50% on last minute summer holidays
- Book villas in France, Greece, Italy, Spain & Portugal
- Stay at luxury accommodation from villas to chateaux
Universal Studios weather in May 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 99 days with some rainfall
- 1919°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 8989 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
The May weather guide for Universal Studios, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Florida
How hot is it in Universal Studios in May?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Universal Studios in May with high heat and humidity, falling to 19°C at night.
How sunny is it in Universal Studios in May?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Universal Studios in May - that's 63% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Universal Studios in May?
There are usually 9 days with some rain in Universal Studios in May and the average monthly rainfall is 89mm.
Universal Studios sunrise & sunset times for May 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Universal Studios in May 2021. Select a month to view Universal Studios sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st May 2021||06:45||20:01|
|Sunday, 16th May 2021||06:35||20:10|
|Monday, 31st May 2021||06:29||20:19|
- Save on flights to Canada, USA & the rest of the Americas
- Book online for low fares with Air Canada
- Fly to Toronto, Vancouver, New York, Cancun & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where is hot in Florida in May for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Key West
- Panama City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.