- Save on luxury holidays & honeymoons with special offers
- From Bora Bora to Barbados & Maldives to Mexico
- Filter offers by star rating, destination, board basis & more
Tampa weather in July 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 180180 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 3030°C sea temperature
The July weather guide for Tampa, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Florida
How hot is it in Tampa in July?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Tampa in July with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tampa in July?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tampa in July - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tampa in July?
The average sea temperature around Tampa in July is 30°C.
Does it rain in Tampa in July?
There are usually 15 days with some rain in Tampa in July and the average monthly rainfall is 180mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Tampa in July?
On average less than 1 day in July in Tampa is likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Tampa sunrise & sunset times for July 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tampa in July 2020. Select a month to view Tampa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st July 2020||06:37||20:30|
|Thursday, 16th July 2020||06:44||20:28|
|Friday, 31st July 2020||06:52||20:20|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where is hot in Florida in July for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in July. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Daytona Beach
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Panama City
- St Pete Beach
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.