- Save up to 15% on winter 2020/2021 holidays
- Book skiing holidays & winter sun breaks with Club Med
- Travel between 1st Nov 2020 & 25th Apr 2021 (inclusive)
Tampa weather in April 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 3939 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Tampa, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Tampa in April?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Tampa in April with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Tampa in April?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Tampa in April - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Tampa in April?
The average sea temperature around Tampa in April is 22°C.
Does it rain in Tampa in April?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Tampa in April and the average monthly rainfall is 39mm.
Tampa sunrise & sunset times for April 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Tampa in April 2021. Select a month to view Tampa sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Thursday, 1st April 2021||07:20||19:48|
|Thursday, 15th April 2021||07:05||19:55|
|Friday, 30th April 2021||06:51||20:04|
- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where is hot in Florida in April for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Panama City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.