- Save on hotels in Portugal, Europe, Africa & Americas
- Early booking discounts & meals included
- Hotels located in Porto, Lisbon, Madrid & Amsterdam
Sea World weather in February 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 7777 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The February weather guide for Sea World, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Florida
How hot is it in Sea World in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Sea World in February, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sea World in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sea World in February - that's 72% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sea World in February?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Sea World in February and the average monthly rainfall is 77mm.
Sea World sunrise & sunset times for February 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sea World in February 2021. Select a month to view Sea World sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st February 2021||07:13||18:06|
|Sunday, 14th February 2021||07:04||18:16|
|Sunday, 28th February 2021||06:51||18:25|
- Search for cheap car hire prices from top car hire providers
- Filter car hire deals by price, car type, brand & more
- Brands include Avis, Enterprise, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thifty
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where is hot in Florida in February for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Daytona Beach
- St Pete Beach
- Panama City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.