- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Sea World weather in December 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2323°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1010°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 5252 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The December weather guide for Sea World, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Florida
How hot is it in Sea World in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 23°C in Sea World in December, falling to 10°C at night.
How sunny is it in Sea World in December?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Sea World in December - that's 67% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Sea World in December?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Sea World in December and the average monthly rainfall is 52mm.
Sea World sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Sea World in December 2020. Select a month to view Sea World sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||07:01||17:29|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||07:11||17:32|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||07:18||17:40|
- Save up to 15% on Avis car hire for USA
- Offer available at participating locations in the USA
- Plus receive 25-65% discount on designer shopping
- Avis discount code excludes Car Group X
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where is hot in Florida in December for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Panama City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.