- Save on holidays to Florida with the latest special offers
- Book holidays to Miami or the theme parks of Orlando
- Plus the Florida Keys or the beach on the Gulf or Atlantic coast
Miami weather in March 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5353 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Miami, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Miami weather in March
The average maximum daytime temperature in Miami in March is a warm 25°C (77°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 18°C (64°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 75% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 53mm (2.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of March with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Miami in March is 24°C (75°F).
Miami sunrise & sunset times for March 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Miami in March 2020. Select a month to view Miami sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st March 2020||06:44||18:23|
|Monday, 16th March 2020||07:28||19:31|
|Tuesday, 31st March 2020||07:13||19:37|
- Save on hotel stays in Miami & Fort Lauderdale, FL with Hilton
- Browse available hotels on a map to find the perfect location
- Book online with Hilton Hotels for the lowest price
Discover more about Miami
Where's hot in Florida in March?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Daytona Beach
- St Pete Beach
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.