- Save on holidays to Florida with latest special offers
- Holiday prices start from just £442 per person
- Book holidays to Orlando, Miami, Gulf Coast & Florida Keys
Miami Beach weather in April 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 55 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 7777 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2525°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Miami Beach, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Miami Beach weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Miami Beach in April is a warm 28°C (82°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 76% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 77mm (3.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 5 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Miami Beach in April is 25°C (77°F).
Miami Beach sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Miami Beach in April 2020. Select a month to view Miami Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:11||19:38|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||06:57||19:44|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:44||19:52|
- Save on holidays to Florida with the latest special offers
- Book holidays to Miami or the theme parks of Orlando
- Plus the Florida Keys or the beach on the Gulf or Atlantic coast
Discover more about Florida
Where's hot in Florida in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details