- Search for holiday deals with the On the Beach 'Deal Finder'
- Simply select a month, departure airport and your party
- Filter the holiday deals by holiday type and duration
Miami Beach weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6060 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Miami Beach, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Florida
How hot is it in Miami Beach in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Miami Beach in March with low heat and humidity, falling to 18°C at night.
How sunny is it in Miami Beach in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Miami Beach in March - that's 74% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Miami Beach in March?
The average sea temperature around Miami Beach in March is 24°C.
Does it rain in Miami Beach in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Miami Beach in March and the average monthly rainfall is 60mm.
Miami Beach sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Miami Beach in March 2021. Select a month to view Miami Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:43||18:22|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:28||19:30|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:12||19:37|
- Explore Red Carnation Hotels across Europe, Africa & Florida
- Including London, Edinburgh, Ireland & Guernsey
- Plus South Africa & Xigera Safari Lodge in Botswana
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where is hot in Florida in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Daytona Beach
- St Pete Beach
- Panama City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.