- Save on holidays in 2020/2021 with latest deals & discounts
- Offers include free upgrades & extras + low deposits
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
Marco Island weather in March 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for the USA with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 2626°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 1616°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 5555 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The March weather guide for Marco Island, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Florida
How hot is it in Marco Island in March?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 26°C in Marco Island in March with low heat and humidity, falling to 16°C at night.
How sunny is it in Marco Island in March?
There are normally 9 hours of bright sunshine each day in Marco Island in March - that's 77% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Marco Island in March?
The average sea temperature around Marco Island in March is 22°C.
Does it rain in Marco Island in March?
There are usually 6 days with some rain in Marco Island in March and the average monthly rainfall is 55mm.
Marco Island sunrise & sunset times for March 2021
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Marco Island in March 2021. Select a month to view Marco Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Monday, 1st March 2021||06:50||18:29|
|Tuesday, 16th March 2021||07:35||19:36|
|Wednesday, 31st March 2021||07:19||19:43|
- Combine flights + hotel & save up to 15% on holiday bookings
- Search for holiday deals for destinations worldwide
- Filter offers by price, board basis, star rating & accommodation
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Florida
Where is hot in Florida in March for 2021/2022?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in March. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- Daytona Beach
- St Pete Beach
- Panama City
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.