- Book holidays to Florida in 2019/2020 with Virgin Holidays
- Save with special offers on Orlando, Miami, Gulf Coast & more
- Holiday prices start from just £425 per person
Marco Island weather in April 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1818°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4444 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2424°C sea temperature
The April weather guide for Marco Island, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Marco Island weather in April
The average maximum daytime temperature in Marco Island in April is a warm 28°C (82°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 18°C (64°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 80% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 44mm (1.7 inches) of rainfall across the whole of April with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Marco Island in April is 24°C (75°F).
Marco Island sunrise & sunset times for April 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Marco Island in April 2020. Select a month to view Marco Island sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st April 2020||07:17||19:44|
|Wednesday, 15th April 2020||07:03||19:51|
|Thursday, 30th April 2020||06:50||19:58|
- Save on holidays to Florida with the latest special offers
- Book holidays to Miami or the theme parks of Orlando
- Plus the Florida Keys or the beach on the Gulf or Atlantic coast
Discover more about Florida
Where's hot in Florida in April?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in April. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- Key West
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.