- Save on holidays to Florida with latest special offers
- Holiday prices start from just £442 per person
- Book holidays to Orlando, Miami, Gulf Coast & Florida Keys
Fort Myers Beach weather in May 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 88 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 9797 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111 (Extreme) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The May weather guide for Fort Myers Beach, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Fort Myers Beach weather in May
The average maximum daytime temperature in Fort Myers Beach in May is a hot 31°C (88°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 10 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 75% of the 13 hours of daylight.
Expect 97mm (3.8 inches) of rainfall across the whole of May with 8 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Fort Myers Beach in May is 26°C (79°F).
Fort Myers Beach sunrise & sunset times for May 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Fort Myers Beach in May 2020. Select a month to view Fort Myers Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Friday, 1st May 2020||06:50||20:00|
|Saturday, 16th May 2020||06:40||20:09|
|Sunday, 31st May 2020||06:35||20:16|
- Book holidays to Florida in 2019/2020 with Virgin Holidays
- Save with special offers on Orlando, Miami, Gulf Coast & more
- Holiday prices start from just £425 per person
Discover more about Florida
Popular Florida destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Florida in May. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Fort Lauderdale
- St Pete Beach
- Daytona Beach
- Key West
- Panama City
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details