- Save 30% on Covid-19 Fit to Fly test & travel certificate
- Home Covid-19 PCR test with free express delivery
- Receive online results within 24-72 hours once test at lab
Clearwater weather in September 2021
Get the latest coronavirus (Covid-19) updates for Florida with current travel advice and statistics on new cases per 100,000 and vaccine.
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 1212 days with some rainfall
- 2222°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 169169 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
Recommended for Florida
The September weather guide for Clearwater, Florida shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Clearwater in September?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Clearwater in September with very high heat and humidity, falling to 22°C at night.
How sunny is it in Clearwater in September?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Clearwater in September - that's 62% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Clearwater in September?
The average sea temperature around Clearwater in September is 29°C.
Does it rain in Clearwater in September?
There are usually 12 days with some rain in Clearwater in September and the average monthly rainfall is 169mm.
What is the chance of a hurricane in Clearwater in September?
On average 1.1 days in September in Clearwater are likely to be affected by the passage of one or more tropical storms.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Clearwater sunrise & sunset times for September 2021
Browse the sunrise and sunset times for Clearwater in September 2021. Select a month to view Clearwater sunrise & sunset times for the next 12 months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Wednesday, 1st September 2021||07:10||19:52|
|Wednesday, 15th September 2021||07:16||19:36|
|Thursday, 30th September 2021||07:24||19:18|
- Save £100 on summer 2021 holidays to Florida
- Min spend £800 per booking
- Travel before 31st October 2021 (inclusive)
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.