- Browse the low fares on flights to Dubai, UAE
- Depart from Heathrow & Gatwick + other UK airports
- Book return flights online from £339
Dubai weather in February 2020
- 2525°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 1414°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3434 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2222°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Dubai, UAE shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Dubai weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Dubai in February is a warm 25°C (77°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 14°C (57°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 73% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 34mm (1.3 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 4 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (8 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Dubai in February is 22°C (72°F).
Dubai sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Dubai in February 2020. Select a month to view Dubai sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:02||18:03|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:54||18:12|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:42||18:20|
- Save up to 55% on holidays in the Teletext Holidays sale
- Book holidays from just £199 per person + free transfers
- Pay low deposits from just £49 per person
Discover more about Dubai
More UAE destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details