- Save at least 15% on hotels in the Booking.com getaway sale
- Book hotels in Rome, Bangkok, Marrakech & more
- Travel before 31st August 2019 (inclusive)
Plymouth weather in February 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Plymouth, Montserrat shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Plymouth weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Plymouth in February is a warm 27°C (81°F) with low heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 66% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 65mm (2.6 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 14 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Plymouth in February is 26°C (79°F).
Plymouth sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Plymouth in February 2020. Select a month to view Plymouth sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:40||18:05|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:35||18:11|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:27||18:16|
- Save EXTRA 8% on selected hotels worldwide
- Destinations across Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
- Travel before 21st November 2019 (inclusive)
More Montserrat destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details