- Compare fares from leading airlines to find best price
- Save EXTRA £10 on flights to Montserrat with Kiwi.com
- Minimum spend £150 on Kiwi.com promo code
Plymouth weather in February 2020
- 2727°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- LLow heat & humidity
- 6565 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Plymouth, Montserrat shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Plymouth in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 27°C in Plymouth in February with low heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Plymouth in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Plymouth in February - that's 66% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Plymouth in February?
The average sea temperature around Plymouth in February is 26°C.
Does it rain in Plymouth in February?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in Plymouth in February and the average monthly rainfall is 65mm.
Plymouth sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Plymouth in February 2020. Select a month to view Plymouth sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:40||18:05|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:35||18:11|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:27||18:16|
- Save up to 50% on hotels in Hotels.com January sale
- Offers on hotel bookings to worldwide destinations
- Travel before 23rd February 2020 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
More Montserrat destinations
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.