- Save on holidays to Africa with latest special offers
- Book holidays to Morocco, Zanzibar, South Africa & more
- Filter deals by star rating, price, duration & more
Diani Beach weather in February 2020
- 3232°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 2424°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 1717 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Diani Beach, Kenya shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Diani Beach in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 32°C in Diani Beach in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 24°C at night.
How sunny is it in Diani Beach in February?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Diani Beach in February - that's 78% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Diani Beach in February?
The average sea temperature around Diani Beach in February is 28°C.
Does it rain in Diani Beach in February?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Diani Beach in February and the average monthly rainfall is 17mm.
Diani Beach sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Diani Beach in February 2020. Select a month to view Diani Beach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:26||18:44|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:28||18:43|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:28||18:40|
- Save EXTRA 5% on holidays by air & river cruises
- Choose between 6 bottles of wine or hamper full of treats
- Travel between 1st Dec 2020 & 31st Dec 2021 (inclusive)
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Kenya in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Kenya in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.