- Save up to 45% on holidays to Jamaica
- Book all inclusive holidays for 3 nights or more
- Travel before 15th May 2021 (inclusive)
Negril weather in February 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6161 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Negril, Jamaica shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Negril weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Negril in February is a warm 29°C (84°F) with moderate heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 20°C (68°F). There are usually 8 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 66% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 61mm (2.4 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be very high (10 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Negril in February is 27°C (81°F).
Negril sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Negril in February 2020. Select a month to view Negril sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:47||18:07|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:41||18:14|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:33||18:19|
- Save up to 13% on all inclusive holidays to Jamaica
- Book online with First Choice to receive discount
- FREE kids places & low deposits also available
Discover more about Jamaica
Popular Jamaica destinations
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Jamaica in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details