- Find cheap flights to Iraq with Skyscanner
- Search by departure airport to find best airline routes
- Enter exact dates, months or find the cheapest month
Iraq weather in February 2020
- 1818°C max day temperature
- 66 days with some rainfall
- 66°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 2828 mm of monthly rainfall
- 44 (Moderate) UV index
The February weather guide for Iraq, represented by Baghdad, shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Iraq weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Iraq in February is a comfortable 18°C (64°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a cold 6°C (43°F). There are usually 7 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 66% of the 11 hours of daylight.
Expect 28mm (1.1 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 6 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be moderate (4 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The weather in Iraq in February is represented by Baghdad.
Iraq sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Iraq in February 2020. Select a month to view Iraq sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months. The Iraq sunrise & sunset times shown below are for Baghdad.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:59||17:33|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:47||17:47|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:32||17:59|
- Compare car hire prices to find lowest rate
- Free cancellation up to 48 hours before pick up
- Book car hire for over 20,000 destinations worldwide
More Iraq destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details