- Save EXTRA 15% on selected small group tours in 2020
- Book holidays to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Middle East
- Travel before 30th June 2020 (inclusive)
Pointe-a-Pitre weather in February 2020
- 2828°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 6464 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pointe-a-Pitre in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 28°C in Pointe-a-Pitre in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pointe-a-Pitre in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pointe-a-Pitre in February - that's 64% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pointe-a-Pitre in February?
The average sea temperature around Pointe-a-Pitre in February is 26°C.
Does it rain in Pointe-a-Pitre in February?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Pointe-a-Pitre in February and the average monthly rainfall is 64mm.
Pointe-a-Pitre sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pointe-a-Pitre in February 2020. Select a month to view Pointe-a-Pitre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:37||18:03|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:32||18:09|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:24||18:13|
- Sign up now for winter 2020/2021 holiday sale
- Save 15% guaranteed for limited time only
- New Resorts in Seychelles & the French Alps
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guadeloupe in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guadeloupe in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Grand-Bourg, Marie Galante
- Grande Anse, La Desirade
- Sainte Anne
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.