- Find low prices on flights to the Gambia
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Bijilo weather in February 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 11 day with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Bijilo, Gambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Bijilo weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Bijilo in February is a hot 33°C (91°F) with high heat & humidity. The average night-time temperature is usually a comfortable 17°C (63°F). There are usually 9 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 75% of the 12 hours of daylight.
Expect 1mm (0.0 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 1 day with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be extreme (11+ UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
The average sea temperature in and around Bijilo in February is 21°C (70°F).
Bijilo sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Bijilo in February 2020. Select a month to view Bijilo sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:34||19:07|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:30||19:12|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:23||19:15|
- Save up to 60% on hotels with Priceline Express Deals
- Search for cheap hotel deals by city or airport
- Filter deals by star rating, price, amenities & hotel area
Discover more about the Gambia
More Gambia destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details