- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
Banjul weather in February 2020
- 3434°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 1717°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 11 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2121°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Banjul, Gambia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Banjul sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Banjul in February 2020. Select a month to view Banjul sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:33||19:07|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:29||19:12|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:23||19:15|
- Compare the prices with the leading car hire companies
- Including Alamo, Avis, Budget, Europcar, Hertz, Sixt & Thrifty
- Plus 24/7 support from UK based office
Discover more about the Gambia
Where's hot in the Gambia in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in the Gambia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.