- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Cartagena weather in February 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 22 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Cartagena, Colombia shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
How hot is it in Cartagena in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Cartagena in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Cartagena in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Cartagena in February - that's 69% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Cartagena in February?
The average sea temperature around Cartagena in February is 27°C.
Does it ever rain in Cartagena in February?
There are usually no days with some rain in Cartagena in February and the average monthly rainfall is 2mm.
Cartagena sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Cartagena in February 2020. Select a month to view Cartagena sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:25||18:06|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:22||18:10|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:17||18:12|
- Save on return flights to worldwide destinations with KLM
- Abu Dhabi from £262, Jo'burg from £406 & Tokyo from £414
- Plus more flights to the Americas, Middle East & Europe
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Colombia in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Colombia in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.