- Save up to 60% on hotels in the Alpha Rooms sale
- Search for hotels at popular holiday destinations worldwide
- Filter deals by TripAdvisor rating, star rating, facilities & more
Lake Pehoe weather in February 2020
- 1616°C max day temperature
- 44 days with some rainfall
- 77°C min night temperature
- 1414 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 120120 mm of monthly rainfall
- 77 (High) UV index
The February weather guide for Lake Pehoe, Chile shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How warm is it in Lake Pehoe in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 16°C in Lake Pehoe in February, falling to 7°C at night.
How sunny is it in Lake Pehoe in February?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Lake Pehoe in February - that's 51% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Lake Pehoe in February?
There are usually 4 days with some rain in Lake Pehoe in February and the average monthly rainfall is 120mm.
Lake Pehoe sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Lake Pehoe in February 2020. Select a month to view Lake Pehoe sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:29||21:41|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:55||21:16|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:20||20:47|
- Browse Holiday Inn Express hotels in Chile
- Book cheap hotels in Concepcion, Santiago & more
- Check for special offers & best available rates
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Chile
Where's hot in Chile in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Chile in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.