- Save up to 65% on ocean & coastal cruises in Europe & beyond
- Choose between 6 bottles of wine or hamper full of treats
- Travel between 1st Dec 2020 & 31st Dec 2021 (inclusive)
Ponta Negra weather in February 2020
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 1313 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- HHigh heat & humidity
- 8888 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
- 2828°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for Ponta Negra, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Ponta Negra in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Ponta Negra in February with high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Ponta Negra in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Ponta Negra in February - that's 65% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Ponta Negra in February?
The average sea temperature around Ponta Negra in February is 28°C.
Does it rain in Ponta Negra in February?
There are usually 13 days with some rain in Ponta Negra in February and the average monthly rainfall is 88mm.
Ponta Negra sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Ponta Negra in February 2020. Select a month to view Ponta Negra sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||05:23||17:45|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||05:26||17:44|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||05:27||17:40|
- Search & compare the best car hire deals
- Free 48-hour cancellation policy & no hidden charges
- Check prices with Avis, Europcar, Sixt & more
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.