- Save EXTRA 10% on cheap car hire worldwide
- With this exclusive Holiday Autos discount code
- Travel before 31st December 2020 (inclusive)
Boa Vista weather in February 2020
- 3333°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 2727 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Boa Vista, Brazil shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Boa Vista in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 33°C in Boa Vista in February with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Boa Vista in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in Boa Vista in February - that's 65% of daylight hours.
Does it rain in Boa Vista in February?
There are usually 7 days with some rain in Boa Vista in February and the average monthly rainfall is 27mm.
Boa Vista sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Boa Vista in February 2020. Select a month to view Boa Vista sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:16||18:16|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:16||18:18|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:13||18:17|
- Save on flights to Fortaleza, Brazil
- Fly from the UK via Paris with Air France
- Prices start from just £552 return
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Discover more about Brazil
Where's hot in Brazil in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Brazil in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.