- Find low prices on flights to Belarus
- Discover the cheapest price, airlines & flight times
- Search for the best deals before you book
Minsk weather in February 2020
- -2-2°C max day temperature
- 1515 days with some rainfall
- -9-9°C min night temperature
- 1010 hours of daylight per day
- 0No heat & humidity
- 3131 mm of monthly rainfall
- 11 (Low) UV index
The February weather guide for Minsk, Belarus shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Guide to Minsk weather in February
The average maximum daytime temperature in Minsk in February is a very cold -2°C (28°F). The average night-time temperature is usually a very cold -9°C (16°F). There are usually 3 hours of bright sunshine each day, which represents 27% of the 10 hours of daylight.
Expect 31mm (1.2 inches) of rainfall across the whole of February with 15 days with some rain falling. Maximum UV levels will be low (1 UV index) at midday when the skies are clear.
Minsk sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Minsk in February 2020. Select a month to view Minsk sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||07:57||16:50|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||07:31||17:18|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||07:00||17:46|
- Save up to 50% on adventure holidays & tours
- Browse the best deals or search by destination & date
- Book tours to Europe, Asia, Africa & the Americas
More Belarus destinations
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details