- Save on flights & holidays in the British Airways sale
- Book holidays from £99 per person & discounted flights
- Plus flights to Europe, North America, Africa & Asia
Longreach weather in February 2020
- 3636°C max day temperature
- 77 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1313 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 7979 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1111+ (Extreme) UV index
The February weather guide for Longreach, Queensland shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Longreach sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Longreach in February 2020. Select a month to view Longreach sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:01||19:11|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:10||19:03|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:18||18:53|
- Browse lowest fares on Qantas flights from Manchester
- Save on flights to Australia, New Zealand & Dubai
- Return flights from £457 including taxes/charges
Discover more about Australia
Where's hot in Queensland in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Queensland in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get FREE travel offers
Sign up to receive the latest deals and exclusive discounts on holidays, flights, hotels and more, plus inspiration on where to go when
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.