- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
West End Village weather in February 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1414 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 4343 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2626°C sea temperature
The February weather guide for West End Village, Anguilla shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in West End Village in February?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in West End Village in February with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in West End Village in February?
There are normally 8 hours of bright sunshine each day in West End Village in February - that's 71% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around West End Village in February?
The average sea temperature around West End Village in February is 26°C.
Does it ever rain in West End Village in February?
There are usually 14 days with some rain in West End Village in February and the average monthly rainfall is 43mm.
West End Village sunrise & sunset times for February 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for West End Village in February 2020. Select a month to view West End Village sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Saturday, 1st February 2020||06:46||18:07|
|Saturday, 15th February 2020||06:40||18:13|
|Saturday, 29th February 2020||06:32||18:19|
- Save on Jack's Flight Club Premium with latest offer
- Pay just £3.25 per month (based on annual membership)
- Cancel anytime. 3 & 6 month subscriptions also available
Expires at 23:59 on Saturday 29th Feb 2020
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Anguilla in February?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Anguilla in February. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.