- Check out top flight deals & low fares from popular airlines
- Search for return & one-way flights or multi-city trips
- Airlines include BA, Virgin Atlantic, United & Turkish Airlines
Djibouti City weather in November 2020
Get the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) updates for Djibouti with current travel advice, statistics and online resources.
- 3131°C max day temperature
- 00 days with some rainfall
- 2323°C min night temperature
- 1212 hours of daylight per day
- VHVery High heat & humidity
- 1111 mm of monthly rainfall
- 1010 (Very High) UV index
- 2929°C sea temperature
The November weather guide for Djibouti City, Djibouti shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
Recommended for Djibouti
How hot is it in Djibouti City in November?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 31°C in Djibouti City in November with very high heat and humidity, falling to 23°C at night.
How sunny is it in Djibouti City in November?
There are normally 10 hours of bright sunshine each day in Djibouti City in November - that's 82% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Djibouti City in November?
The average sea temperature around Djibouti City in November is 29°C.
Does it ever rain in Djibouti City in November?
There are usually no days with some rain in Djibouti City in November and the average monthly rainfall is 11mm.
Djibouti City sunrise & sunset times for November 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Djibouti City in November 2020. Select a month to view Djibouti City sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Sunday, 1st November 2020||06:00||17:42|
|Sunday, 15th November 2020||06:04||17:40|
|Monday, 30th November 2020||06:11||17:41|
- Find hotel deals & special offers for popular destinations
- Filter hotel deals by price, board basis, star rating & more
- Choose from over 400,000 hotels worldwide
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where is hot in Djibouti in November for 2020/2021?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Djibouti in November. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.