- Save up to 20% on car hire for Gold Plus Rewards members
- Discount varies by country. Book car hire for 21 days or less
- Travel before 31st March 2020 (inclusive)
Pointe-a-Pitre weather in December 2020
- 2929°C max day temperature
- 1717 days with some rainfall
- 2020°C min night temperature
- 1111 hours of daylight per day
- MModerate heat & humidity
- 139139 mm of monthly rainfall
- 88 (Very High) UV index
- 2727°C sea temperature
The December weather guide for Pointe-a-Pitre, Guadeloupe shows long term weather averages processed from data supplied by CRU (University of East Anglia), the Met Office & the Netherlands Meteorological Institute. Find out more about our data sources.
How hot is it in Pointe-a-Pitre in December?
Daytime temperatures usually reach 29°C in Pointe-a-Pitre in December with moderate heat and humidity, falling to 20°C at night.
How sunny is it in Pointe-a-Pitre in December?
There are normally 7 hours of bright sunshine each day in Pointe-a-Pitre in December - that's 59% of daylight hours.
How warm is the sea around Pointe-a-Pitre in December?
The average sea temperature around Pointe-a-Pitre in December is 27°C.
Does it rain in Pointe-a-Pitre in December?
There are usually 17 days with some rain in Pointe-a-Pitre in December and the average monthly rainfall is 139mm.
Pointe-a-Pitre sunrise & sunset times for December 2020
Browse the sunrise & sunset times for Pointe-a-Pitre in December 2020. Select a month to view Pointe-a-Pitre sunrise & sunset times for the next twelve months.
|Date||Sunrise times||Sunset times|
|Tuesday, 1st December 2020||06:18||17:32|
|Wednesday, 16th December 2020||06:27||17:37|
|Thursday, 31st December 2020||06:34||17:45|
- Browse the best deals on hotel stays & compare prices
- Check lowest rates by month & also by day of the week
- Search by date or browse hotels by destination & map
Metric (°C / mm) | Imperial (°F / inches)
Where's hot in Guadeloupe in December?
Below are average maximum temperatures at popular destinations in Guadeloupe in December. Select a destination to see more weather parameters.
- Grand-Bourg, Marie Galante
- Grande Anse, La Desirade
- Sainte Anne
Get your weekly fix of holiday inspiration from some of the world's best travel writers plus save on your next trip with the latest exclusive offers
We promise not to share your details
Popular travel offers
*affiliate links: find out how we are funded and why this helps us remain free to use.